Then Samuel took a stone...calling the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12

Friday, January 23, 2015

WEIGH DAY!

This morning I entered my weight on My Fitness Pal and this is what it told me:

WeighFaithful lost 2.2 lbs since her last weigh-in! Weighfaithful's lost 32.4 lbs so far. 

Technically it should read "With God's help, WeighFaithful..... With God's help, Weighfaithful's...."

One single purpose:  To glorify God in this body through practicing discipline daily and keeping my body in subjection.  1 Corinthians 9:27 "But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified." (ESV)  I cannot recommend to others to walk in truth and obedience if I am not committed to doing the same myself.  It is in surrender to this that we have true joy in His purposes for us. John 15:11 "These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full." (KJV)

No comments: