Today I woke up sick and have run a temp of 102 most of the day. I didn't get to spend as much time reading as I felt the need to sleep instead. I did want to share the following song however. You see, not only do I have a fever, I have a sore throat, cough, and ache all over. To top it off, a temporary crown that I had put on last week fell of and my dentist is out of the office tomorrow so the earliest they can get to it is Thursday. In spite of all that, I am still overwhelmed by God's planning in my life. He didn't say the road would be easy but he did say we needed to give thanks in everything. My children are watching me to see and learn how to react when struggles come. Thank you Lord for helping me to rest in your care today and everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment