Then Samuel took a stone...calling the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12

Sunday, July 27, 2014

It's The Pits!

Yesterday's post is building with another post today.  I was chatting this afternoon with a friend on facebook messaging whom I haven't seen in a while and we were discussing how God is growing each of us.  I love those conversations.  I typed this thought to her and I want to share it here because I know several of you can relate.  My thought was this:  "The pit of despair is never easy but the riches of His [God's] grace are found there and they are amazing."   Don't run from those "pits" my friends.  By avoiding them you also avoid knowing Him deeper and it is worth the desperation I feel at times to be able to know Him and the power of His resurrection.  If you haven't read yesterday's post, then you should read it...then this post will make more sense.  :)

No comments: