Then Samuel took a stone...calling the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12
Friday, May 23, 2014
Weigh Day!
Sorry this post is so late. I left the house at 7:00 A.M. after hanging out a load of laundry and didn't get back home until 7:00 P.M. because it was just one of those very busy days. I am excited to have lost another pound! Seriously, I wasn't expecting any loss after the 6 pound loss last week. That make 24 total lost in 9 weeks which averages to 2.67 lbs per week. I have had to dig out smaller size clothes this past week as well which is always a great reward! Thankful for the desire that is still strong to be obedient with my eating and exercising and glorifying God in this journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment