Then Samuel took a stone...calling the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Glory Be!

Maybe people who are artists out there will understand this...but I have to admit that painting a face to a person figure in a mural is an unique feeling.  As I was painting the lady's face on in the mural, it was like she really did come to life and I could make her appear to feel a certain way by how I painted her face.  Reminds me of how God must feel when he creates each of us...He "paints" us in such a way to glorify Him.  I am really loving this deeper walk experience and I pray I never move away from it.  To see Christ having purpose in everything, including painting murals to help me focus on His great love for me, is amazing.

Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
 ~Isaiah 43:7


No comments: