This past week I was once again reminded how "structure focused" I am. I need a plan. I thrive with a plan. Every day I planned my menu and stuck to it, not allowing for any fluctuations and the pounds came off...came of rapidly actually. This past week I lost 6.6 of the 7 lbs I had gained and I am so excited to be back on track. Figuring out how many calories I need daily to lose weight helped so I will continue to use the spreadsheet I created last Saturday to keep going.
I was also reminded how I need to stay on track with my relationship with Christ. When I get out of routine and don't take time to focus on what He would have me to do, I flounder and life becomes an even bigger challenge. It is so important to run this race with patience...looking to Him to guide us and help us.
Hebrews 12:1-2 "Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of
witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so
easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for
the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame,
and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."

No comments:
Post a Comment