Years ago when I lost a lot of weight, I used to put all snacks in snack size Ziploc bags according to their serving size. I had forgotten about that until about a week ago. I have once again started doing that and it makes it so much easier to grab that snack that I have on my menu plan without being tempted to eat "just a few more." We shouldn't have to give up things we love but putting them in serving size portions helps us eat in moderation. It is MUCH MUCH cheaper than buying the 100 calorie packs (we all know how much a waste of money those are) and you can have a lot more variety of things that do not come in 100 calorie packs.
I am having another great week so far. Weigh in is in a couple of days. Excited to be back on track!

No comments:
Post a Comment