Then Samuel took a stone...calling the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, February 25, 2013

Plan Plan Plan

Over the weekend I sat down and figured out approximations of Weight Watchers points and calories.  I know it isn't perfect, but it at least provides me with a guideline.  I felt like I was floundering big time without the crutch that I was used to using.  I now have an excel spreadsheet of calorie adjustments every 5 lbs lost like WW adjusts for every 5 lbs lost and I can plug them into daily tracking for Sparkpeople food tracker.  It has been such a help to have a plan!  If anyone is interested, I would be happy to share my spreadsheet via email.  Just let me know where to send it.

I had a great weekend and was able to stick to plan.  I took a sneak peak at the scale and have lost 2 of the 7 pounds I had gained so far.  I needed that encouragement for sure!  I also stocked up on fruit big time which will help with the healthy choices for snacking.  I do so much better when the counter is full of fruits.  I have almost a whole garden to glean from...including kiwi, strawberries, bananas, nectarines, oranges, pineapple,and grapes.  I am actually getting excited about my official weigh in on Friday!  YAY!


No comments: