Just a short update on my weigh in for today. What a relief to step on that scale and have a loss. Last week when I had gained a couple pounds I was a little worried. I was still being very careful about my intake so I was afraid I may begin a lengthy plateau. Praise the Lord that when I stepped on the scale this morning, it showed a 3 pound loss. I more than made up for the gain of last week. Here are some statistics (yes, I admit, I love statistics...it is the nerdy geeky side of me):
This is day 182 of this journey which equals 26 weeks.
In 26 weeks I have lost 49 pounds of extra baggage.
My average weight loss per week has been 1.9 pounds.
Just 1...only 1 pound away from my first major goal of 50 pounds lost.
Little by little, inch by inch. Counting it all joy!
"Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:14 (ESV)
No comments:
Post a Comment