Reality at times is very humbling...take for instance when you finally convince yourself you need to weigh in because it has been 6 weeks since you last did that. I knew it wouldn't be pretty...those cookies were so tasty, as well as many other numerous goodies and factor into that the fact the the gym routine wasn't as much of a routine. The result is a five pound increase. It could have very well been more because this past week I was more careful in my eating and I was getting the gym more. Total lost now equals 35 lbs.
I am reminded of a poster I saw in an office a couple years ago that read "what did you think would happen when you did what you did?" Well duh, right? If your calorie intake is more than you calorie burn you are going to gain weight. I made a choice to over indulge so this is where I am today. I know what it takes so it is up to me to make the right choices to reverse gears. Totally do-able. I've proven it can be done.
James 1:12
Blessed is the man who perseveres...
No comments:
Post a Comment