Then Samuel took a stone...calling the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12

Friday, February 3, 2017

Progressive Progress

Happy to report that progress is being made on many fronts in my life and it will never cease to amaze me how much wise choices affect so much.  

On the "soul" front, my quiet time is something I truly long for.  As I make it priority to seek God and His ways, it is as though there isn't enough time to squeeze it all in.  Not in the sense that I don't have time but in the sense of not being able to soak it all up which keeps me coming back for more.  I am still moving forward in memorizing the book of Colossians as well.  It is going much slower than I had hoped but I completed Colossians 1:1-11 as of this morning.  So thankful that God is patient and that He is helping me to hide His Words in my heart.

On the "strength" front, I am thrilled with a few new ellipticals the YMCA placed in the cardio room.  They have a much smoother motion that the ones that have been there for a while and the stride works well for my knee.  I have worked up to 11 minutes on them with still doing 50 minutes on the recumbent to get my one hour workout per day.

On the "weight" front, I have dropped 3 of the 5 pounds I had gained.  It definitely feels great to see the scale move downward again.  


No comments: