"For thou, Lord, hast made me glad through thy work...."
Psalm 92:4
As most of you know, my goal for weight loss through the month of December has been to just coast through and maintain. However, that has not been the case. Instead I am reaping the benefits of listening to my hunger signals and being as consistent as possible with exercise. I have never experienced "accidental" weight loss for lack of a better description, and I stand in awe of what the Lord has been teaching through this. I have continued to enjoy my favorite Christmas season foods and still lose weight. I haven't been recording daily my food intake because of forgetting to do so most days and by the time I remember, I am dozing off in bed. The verse above sums up my heart this morning as I weighed in.
I know I have missed recording a few weigh ins on this blog, but here are my current stats. I have lost 1.4 pounds this past week for a total of 39.4 lbs lost. My original goal was to lose 40 pounds by December 31st and I just might make it! Wouldn't that be a wonderful way to start out the new year? I think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment