Then Samuel took a stone...calling the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12

Friday, March 20, 2015

Weigh Day!

I wasn't going to weigh in today because I thought for sure I would have gained.  We were part of a couple's retreat last Friday - Saturday and we ate some crazy good food...in quantity.  Then I started getting sick on Monday and only made it to the gym once this past week. I have been just sitting and resting the past few days.  But, I decided to stick with routine and weighed in.  To my surprise, I hadn't gained anything but had maintained the loss from last Friday.  So thankful!  Hoping to get back into the gym routine in a few days.

Praise ye the Lord
O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: 
for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 106:1

No comments: