Then Samuel took a stone...calling the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Life is in the Fast Lane!
This week (due to set up preparations for VBS) and next week (because of VBS) are going to be hard to track food completely and I could use some prayer to stay on track these two weeks. Yes, I am being careful, and when I have enjoyed some tasty treats, have skipped meals because I wasn't hungry at all, so I know I am keeping on track. We are continuing at the gym every morning which also helps. It is just not practical to record meals ahead of time because my plans seem to change several times each day right now. I realize I more than likely won't lose any pounds the next two weeks (but I would love to be surprised...hee hee) but that is ok. With the online study I am doing, I am learning to listen to my body as to when it is hungry and when it isn't and am keeping within those parameters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment