Then Samuel took a stone...calling the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12
This afternoon I looked in the bathroom mirror while washing my hands and it really hit me how much thinner my face looks. Yes, I look in the mirror several times a day, but this time was different. I even said to myself "You are REALLY doing this! Imagine what you will look like a year from now!" and I smiled. How could I not? So thankful for how far God has enabled me to come in this journey. There are times it seams as though it is taking forever to get there but it hasn't really. I have spent 92% of my life being overweight. I have spent less than 3% of my life span on this most current journey to weighing less. In the big picture, even if it takes 5 years to get to a healthy weight, it is still a short time. Keep moving forward. The Lord knows how long it needs to take for me to learn how to live thinner. Counting it all joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment