Then Samuel took a stone...calling the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Looking Ahead...and Loving It!

Tonight I have been thinking about 7 months from now and our 18th wedding anniversary.  With summer coming and the pool being open, I am really hoping to maintain or even increase my weight loss.  I could be down a total of 100 pounds by our anniversary...and maybe even the full 115 pounds lost by Christmas.  That just sounds so awesome to me to be able to start the new year maintaining what I have lost.  A completely new wardrobe for Christmas.  Well, okay, more than likely a "new to me" wardrobe because of the budget needing to be maintained as well, but the fact that it will be smaller just makes me overjoyed.  Thank you Lord for keeping the desire to make this temple pleasing to You strong in my heart and soul.  We are getting there one day at a time and there will be no turning back as we continue in this amazing journey.  Thank You for the grace and mercy you show me daily.



"But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere."  
2 Corinthians 2:14 ESV

No comments: