Then Samuel took a stone...calling the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12
Monday, June 27, 2011
No Stopping Me Now
I have played with the same 10 pounds over and over the past 6 months. I have lost them and quit only to gain them back. I am once again at the 10 pounds lost as of last Friday. I can honestly say I am going press beyond those 10 pounds this time. The motivation is there. In fact, it is motivation that I have not had in years. I know that people are praying for me. I know in my heart I am ready for a more healthy me. I know I can do all things with Christ's strength. So, get ready. I am earnestly working towards making my total loss at least 11 pounds this week. I will post again on Friday after I weigh in for the week. In the meantime, drum roll please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment