Then Samuel took a stone...calling the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Breakfast of Champions

Physically speaking, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.  Have you thought about how we are more than just physical bodies?  We need the nourishment of God's Word to keep us going. We are not limited as to how much time we can spend with God.  We can go back for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and more helpings and only reap blessings of growing in grace and knowledge of our Savior.

Time in God's Word is something I desperately need daily.  If I choose to neglect time with God, I am only inviting trouble into my life.  I need encouragement from God to continue on this journey, to defeat the devil's workings in my life, and to face my challenges with the knowledge that I am not alone.

I want you to experience the same joy and peace.  A lot depends on what you are feasting on today.

No comments: