Then Samuel took a stone...calling the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us. 1 Samuel 7:12

Monday, November 19, 2012

Taking a Break...No Worries Though!

With our anniversary this past week, Thanksgiving this week, and Christmas in a few weeks, I have made a decision. I will not be extremely focused on my WW points until after Christmas. No, I will not be going overboard, I promise. I have come too far to do that. I am just finding it very frustrating to try to track points with such unusual menus and such. I know I will probably gain a couple pounds over the holidays...who doesn't. My plan is to be back on track the Friday after Christmas (my official weigh in has always been Fridays). Thanks for the encouragement over the past year, my friends! Looking forward to another great year of healthy eating and exercising.

No comments: