This morning was weigh day. If you will recall, I was up 4 pounds last Friday when I bit the bullet and weighed myself after over a month of basically not caring. I have been utilizing the Y for a week and half as well as being very careful to stay under my calorie goal of 1800 calories per day. This morning I am praising God for an 8.6 pound loss in the past week. I was able, through no strength of my own, not only lose the 4 gained pounds gained, but also an additional 4.6 pounds. It is amazing what the gift of hope can do. I definitely needed motivation and this is HUGE! Thankful.
And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence
to the full assurance of hope unto the end;
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them
who through faith and patience inherit the promises."
Hebrews 6:11-12
No comments:
Post a Comment