Starting out:
"Ok. Here we go! Let's get this done!
(the first 4-5 minutes go by rather quick)
At about 5 minutes:
"Oh man...only 5 minutes have passed? I think I can only do 15 minutes today."
"But if you only do 15 minutes, you will shortchange yourself."
"You better do at least 20."
"Lord help me do at least 20 minutes."
At about 10 minutes:
"Oh wow! I have made it a third of the way to 30 minutes."
"Maybe I can do 30 minutes after all."
"I don't know...maybe 20 will be enough for today."
"The sweat is starting to build up. I feel good about that. I can do 30 minutes."
"Lord, help me to do all 30 minutes!"
At about 15 minutes:
"I made it to 15 minutes! If I only do 20 minutes, then I have just 5 more minutes to go."
(see girl in front of me on treadmill running at a pretty good clip, no fat jiggling.)
"Wish I could be like that girl. I wonder what it feels like to not have fat jiggle...."
"Guess I better do 30 minutes. It is what I need to do if I want to succeed at this weight loss thing."
"Lord, I know I will never be rid of varicose veins and will never be thin, but help me improve this body by sticking to this half hour."
At about 20 minutes:
"Amazing! I made it to 20! I know I can do 30 minutes now! I feel great!"
"I can feel the sweat ring on my back. This is gonna be good!"
"The guy next put on way too much cologne. Guess he must really smell without it."
"I hope I don't smell bad...."
At about 25 minutes:
"ok, I feel like I can go faster. My heart rate is 130. Let's shoot for 140 these last 5 minutes."
"Wahoo! I am at heart rate of 140! Let's keep going!"
"Lord, I thank you for bringing me this far. Help me go a little faster!"
At 30 minutes:
"Thank you Lord, for helping me accomplish this! This feels great!"
"Time to hit the pool!"
I cannot describe in words how good I feel when I have made it to 30 minutes at a pretty good pace. There is definitely a euphoria feeling, for sure!
"And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for
an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it
tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry."
Habakkuk 2:2-3

No comments:
Post a Comment